Talking To Toddlers

Discussion in 'Texas Trucks and Bikes' started by davidbebe, Jul 24, 2013.

1. davidbebe

davidbebe New Member

Talking To Toddlers

In this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
    +The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
    +The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
    +The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
    +The one word you are probably abusing, which makes your children

We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids:
    This causes problems with toddler behavior. You remember the story of the boy who cried wolf, right? The little shepherd boy was bored while watching the sheep so he decided to cry wolf and make the villagers come running. Before long, they stopped responding to his false cries. When a parent cries “No” at every little thing, kids stop listening. The parent’s cries fade into the background. Behaviour problems in children can stem from this caveat. I’ll teach you multiple ways to get what you want without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better!

If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first:
    Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person. I’ll show you how you can learn LOTS of ways to create this crucial emotional bridge before you deal with children behaviour problems.

Behavior is driven by Emotion:
    NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything, including understanding toddler behavior. Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion. Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.

[​IMG]

Parenting is not easy, as opposed to requiring parents to paddle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1. Answer the brief

A serious mistake and quite annoying that many parents are forced to commit children to follow something simply because their parents have said. Tell them things like "because father / mother has said" do not help them understand the "why", not to young to understand the cause of the problem implies that only the "father / mother is telling me to do What ". That shows a lack of respect for young parents while respecting the fact that it is essential for children. Therefore, please take the time to explain to me why you asked me to do something and just use voice really strict when necessary.

2. Remonstrate

Every morning you have to remind your child to try to focus and finish her breakfast? Many parents have gone a long time fatigue and even crisis about their child's eating and always nags me about eating. However, the fact scold children is not a positive approach. When scolded, we can make kids do the opposite and make children understand that our underground will be prompted again. How we monitor every inch of me to do sometimes is not necessary.

3. Disregarded Children

In fact, the smart kids than adults think. You do not need to use "baby voice" or select from so simple when we talk to her to listen to you. Children learn by listening to other people talk. The one you tried to simplify unnecessarily to show that your child is overlooked.

4. Talking too much

Research has shown that the average person's brain is only able to "digest" is 5 to 9 at the same problem. That is the main reason why children do not listen or seem to forget when we talk too much when giving instructions to children. Will more effective if the parents separate things and to explain to children the simple instructions.

5. Always busy doing something

Children love to feel that their importance. Let your child know it is also essential. If you're talking to me, then put the phone down and really listen to what I say.

6. Blame

If you are trying to encourage kids to clean up toys or prepared to go the supermarket, try to avoid using highly reproachful voice. Children are not born with empathy available so that children learn through their parents how to express it. That is why blame the kids to express "your opinion" would not be an effective measure.

7. Threats

Our goal in education is to create and nurture young people should think for themselves know not only know how to follow. Threatening to do something kids can damage a child's self-esteem and it's quite dangerous. The fact that this action could destabilize security and platform that you want to bring happiness to children.
    you can refer to: Click Here!